Do you know the signs of red flags in YOUR life?
There is a lot of talk around red flags at work, in our health, financials, relationships: romantic, friends, family and so much more! But sometimes we are our own red flag(s)…no need to panic! We might live with these flags everyday and as a result have become numb to them.
Sometimes we even have excuses for them…“It’s just the way things are”…“I don’t have time to make these changes”…“I’ve always been like this and probably won’t change”…“I’m too afraid to make a move”….blah blah blah. But guess what?
You don’t have to accept your red flags. The first step to making change is, awareness. Once you can identify what flags are coming up for you in your life then you can decide how you want to move forward.
10 “Life” Red Flags:
- Lack of purpose or meaning in your career.
- Daydreaming about living a different life but scared to make the move.
- Unable to communicate your feelings or thoughts.
- Having lack of community and hobbies.
- Repeating a cycle of unhealthy relationship or dating patterns.
- Unable to create boundaries and always saying yes when you want to say no.
- In a state of burnout with no end in sight.
- Not trusting yourself to make the best decision for you.
- Putting yourself down when you mess up.
- Not facing difficult decisions but putting them on the back-burner.
Want help around your pesky red flag? Learn how coaching with me can help: Click here